100 Tools to Develop the Next Killer iOS or Android App
xAd | 04 / 02 / 2012
There’s quite a list of people who are interested in creating iPhone/iPad and Android apps these days. Big publishers, indie developers, small businesses, advertising agencies, app enthusiasts/hobbyists/wannabe developers–the list goes on. No matter who you are this post has everything you need to develop, test, market, monetize, analyze, enhance and refine your next hit app. Get ready for some great tools that can help you create a more polished app with the biggest chance of meeting your goals (like making money or engaging users).
There’s truly something for everyone here. For the big guys I’ve included links to powerful and scalable cross-platform SDKs. For the indies out there I’ve included tools to help acquire traffic and promote apps to keep you competitive. For small businesses I’ve included some great services that let you create an app on your own with no coding required. If you’re a developer and you use this list to create an app, let me know! I’d be happy to help promote it if it’s good.
I’m sure there’s more than 100 awesome tools for creating awesome iPhone, iPad and Android apps out there so if I missed something good leave me a comment to let me know!
Mobile Ads + Monetization
- iAd – A significant revenue stream for iOS developers.
- Millenial Media – Monetization solutions for mobile app developers.
- inneractive – Mobile advertising and marketing.
- Burstly – Empowers developers and enables them to make more money.
- Airpush – Push ad network. Android app monetization.
- Medialets – Mobile rich media advertising.
- xAd – Local mobile ads.
- madvertise – European mobile advertising marketplace.
- Pontiflex – Mobile performance advertising.
- WHERE Ads – Deliver relevant local ads to your audience.
- Jumptap – Targeted mobile advertising.
- Tapgage – Mobile interstitial ads (also has a “click exchange” for driving traffic)
Click here to view the entire article and other lists mentioned – published April 2, 2012